Monday 7 May 2012

A walk in the botanical garden

Hello loves,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty low key, on Saturday I did some uni work and on Sunday I went to have a walk with my boyfriend in the botanical garden. The weather was great, even though it's pretty hot for May. We expected to have 30 degrees in June or July and not now. The garden looked lovely, with lots of beautiful flowers and blossomed trees. When I was little my mother always used to take me here because it was one of my favourite places. So I have a lot of sweet memories regarding this place.

I finally managed to take some outdoor outfit posts; you know I hate taking outfit pics outside because I feel silly, but the background was really beautiful and a park is always a great place to take photos. I think it's because I feel less awkward when I see that other people are also taking pictures around me :)).

This was one of the first outings for my new River Island front tassel cross body bag and I just wanted to say how much  I like it! It has a gorgeous design and it's perfect for summer thanks to its light colours. Another thing I  like about it is its size, because it's a little more spacious than your average mini cross body bag and this means I can stuff it with even more useless things whithout which us girls wouldn't feel complete when going out.

On to the outfit pics now...





Silk blouse - H&M// Bag - River Island// Jeans - Miss Sixty// Ballet flats - Nine West

 

How beautiful is this last picture? The tree seems to have something magical about it thanks to its beautiful white flowers, doesn't it?

That's it from me guys, have a great start of the week! x



2 comments:

  1. I love your blouse and the way you've put your outfit together, it looks so fresh and perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So glad you like it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...