Thursday 24 May 2012

New in: Zara spring sweaters

Hey lovelies!

I'm soooo excited to have finally found the Zara chiffon sweater I posted about one month ago here! It was totally unexpected since I'd given up any hope of finding it because I hadn't seen it in any Zara shop for such a long time. But yesterday was my lucky day! It is so gorgeous, it has a looser fit, the front print is beautiful and the colour is really pretty also. The chiffon front is a little see-through but you can put a vest underneath and the problem is solved. Love love love it! Can't believe it's finally mine!

The other thing I bought from Zara is a light sequined sweater. I know I should buy summary clothes since it's the end of May, but the weather in Bucharest has been really nasty for the last few days - cloudy, rainy and chilly bleah. So I blame the weather for my rather autumnal mood. Back to the sweater now, it is a little more sophisticated than the first one due to the fact that it has sequins sewn into it, which means I can also wear it during a night out.  The colour is a lovely beige/ taupe and it is a bit longer in the back. Again, love it!



I think these two sweaters will be great for summer chillier days or for warmer autumn days. Can't wait to wear them! Btw, Zara is going to empty my wallet this season because they have some gorgeous pieces. I have my eye on a few more things...but since I don't want to break the bank any time soon, I have to behave.

I also wanted to show you the newest additions to my nail polish collection: Max Factor Glossfinity in Amethyst and Midnight Bronze and OPI Malaysian Mist. I love the shades, especially the purple one, and I'm going to do some NOTDs with them soon.



That's it for today. I hope you are all doing great and you are somewhere hot and sunny! x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...