Saturday 29 December 2012

PhoneCam Style Post

Hello sweeties! I really need your opinion on something. As you know, I love fashion and outfit posts, but unfortunately I don't always have the time or mood for proper style posts, shot on location or in high quality. This is why some of my outfit posts are sometimes shot with my phone in my bedroom and my background consists of my bed or my desk or other boring interiors.  Thus, I was thinking that if it's OK with you, I could do more outfit posts shot with my phone, like this one. I know the quality is really poor, but at least there would hopefully be more style posts on the blog. Or would you prefer me to do the regular, more qualitative ones, even though they will be really seldom? I would really appreciate your feedback, so please tell me what you think in the comments box below.
 
Jumper - Love
Bowling bag with zips - Zara
Jeggins - Zara
 
Back to the purpose of this post, this is the outfit I wore a couple of days ago to the movies. I love this heart jumper because besides being a bit on the festive side thanks to its colours, it is also very comfortable and fun. I couldn't resist leaving my new bag at home because I was eager to take it out for a spin since I like it sooo much. I love the fact that it has an additional shoulder strap so that you can wear it on your shoulder if it gets too heavy. Inevitably, it seems that I have another bag crush. Shocking, I know...
 
Anyway, that's it from me now. I hope you are all doing wonderful and you've already written your new year's resolutions! Lots of love x
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely jumper! :D The background is fine :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Koko, you're a darling, as always :*:*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...