Wednesday 19 December 2012

Top 12 Beauty Products of 2012


Since 2012 is drawing to an end I thought that a post about the products I discovered and loved the most this year would be very appropriate. 2012 was a great year beauty wise because I managed to discover a lot of products which have now become some of my staples and which I will probably use for years to come.Therefore, here are my top 12 beauty products of 2012!
 
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is literally the best makeup palette I have ever used. I am a huge fan of natural/ neutral looks so this palette is perfect for me. The eyeshadows have some really beautiful shades and are of great quality.
 
2. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation. 2012 was the year I've found the perfect foundation for my skin. It fuses so well with  my skin tone, it is really light and it leaves a natural and soft finish.
 
3. Dior blush in Sunkissed Cinnamon.  Satin texture, peachy bronze shade, beautiful finish...what's not to love about this blush?
 
4. Benefit They're Real Mascara. I've read mixed reviews about this mascara, so I was really eager to try it. And when I did...I loved it! I didn't find it clumpy at all, it gave my lashes great volume and length while carefully separating them. I will definitely keep repurchasing it.
 
5. YSL Touch Eclait. Back in summer I gave in and bought my first Touch Eclait and I'm happy I did because I really like it. It brightens by under eye area without making it look cakey or unnatural.
 
6. Sephora lipstick in shade CO7. I love Sephora lipsticks because they have a very soft and hydrating texture. And since 2012 was a very berry coloured year I couldn't pass the opportunity of buying a lipstick in this particular shade. It has a versatile colour because you can either apply it until your lips look rather dark and intense or you can apply it with your fingers so that you will obtain the "just bitten lips" effect.
 
7. Bioderma cleanser. This is one great makeup remover, because it cleans the skin really well, it doesn't make my eyes sore and it leaves my face really revitalised and fresh.
 
8. Flora Gorgeous Gardenia by Gucci. Fragrance wise this year I've fallen in love with this sweet and subtle scent from Gucci.
 
9. Syoss hair repair mask. I love this hair mask so much. It strengthens my hair a lot and it gives it great texture and volume. I use it once a week or once every other week (depending on my mood and the state of my hair) on wet hair and leave it for only two or three minutes to do its magic.
 
10. Carmex lip balm. Because I have sensible lips, lip balms are really necessary to me; and in my opinion Carmex is the best lip balm I've ever tried. It's very hydrating and I also use it as a base for my lipstick.
 
11. Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner. This is the best black eyeliner out there, it doesn't smudge, it lasts the whole day and it is really intense.
 
12. Sally Hansen nail polishes. I'm really happy I've discovered this nail polish brand, because they have a great variety of beautiful shades with a good staying power (my favourite shade so far is Greige Gardens - the one in the above photo).
 
So these have been my top 12 beauty products which I loved the most this year. I hope you liked this post and you've been inspired to try new products :)
 
Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...