Sunday 9 December 2012

Holiday Tag


Hello lovelies!

Today I have a fun post for you, namely a holiday tag! I've watched a lot of people doing this tag or similar ones on YouTube and I decided to choose my favourite questions and give it a go since there is so little time left until Christmas and I already feel really festive and joyful! So let's begin, shall we?
 
1. What do you love most about December?
Obviously, I love Christmas and all the traditions around it! I love putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house, I love buying presents for my loved ones, spending a lot of time with my family and friends, preparing Christmassy food specialities with my mum...and I love the entire festive atmosphere which is present everywhere, in the city, in the shops and at home :)
 
2. Which are the three things you can not live without this season?
During the winter season I cannot live without my chunky knits, my favourite pair of boots and a good hydrating hand cream.
 
3. Which is your favourite perfume to wear during the winter holidays?
During winter I love wearing Miss Dior Cheri, because it has a sophisticated and sweet scent but in the same time it's a bit heavier, perfect for the winter holidays.
 
4. What is your favourite winter nail polish?
I'm oscillating between Essie's "Merino Cool", a gorgeous purple grayish shade, and OPI's "Lincoln Park at Midnight", which has been my favourite winter nail polish for the past two or three years.

5. What is your favourite winter lip product?
It has to be the moisturising lip balm from Carmex! It's perfect for the cold season because it is highly moisturising and it protects your lips from the cold. I always have it in my bag since I like using it everyday.

6. What is your favourite winter clothing piece?
I think it has to be my winter navy jacket from Zara. It's so warm and the fur collar and the golden details make it look so chic!

7. What is your most worn winter accessory?
I can't choose only one, thus I have to pick two accessories: a dusty pink snood from New Look and my trilby hat from Accessorize.

8. What is your favourite winter scent/ candle?
Vanilla scented candles :D

9. What is your favourite winter beverage?
Hot chocolate! I love snuggling in bed with a hot cup of hot chocolate while watching my favourite holiday movies.

10. What is your favourite holiday/ Christmas movie?
My all time favourite holiday movie has to be "Love Actually"; I've been watching it every holiday season for the past four or five years. It always puts me in such a happy mood. But I also love watching "Chalet Girl" and "The Holiday" :D

11. What is your favourite Christmas song?
It's a close fight, but my favourite Christmas song is Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas". Other Christmas songs I enjoy listening to are Chris Rhea's "Driving Home for Christmas" and Wham's "Last Christmas".
 
12. What is your favourite holiday food/ treats?
I don't think I have just one favourite food. I love all the Romanian traditional Christmas specialities since they are all so delicious! As for my favourite treats, I love to eat gingerbread and chocolate :)

13. What is on the top of your Christmas list this year?
I've already written to Santa, so the big guy knows my wishlist :))

I tag everybody who liked this tag and wants to do it, especially Leanne and Steph! Please leave the links to your tags in the comments box below since I would love to read your answers! x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag! Ive done mine just now! :) It was lovely to read what your loving about christmas/holiday times! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...