Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Snapshots

Hello lovelies and Happy Holidays!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, relaxed a lot and got exactly what you wanted from Santa :) It's kind of funny seeing how the world goes back to the usual routine after Christmas, but at least we still have New Year's Eve to celebrate.
 
For today's post I though I should show you some Christmas snapshots. The last few days consisted in lots of relaxing, over indulging in my favourite Christmas specialities, watching loads of holiday movies and of course, jumping up and down with happiness that Santa came with a bunch of amazing presents!
 
So without further ado, here are the photos:

It was such a huge surprise the fact that I received this gorgeous Zara bowling bag with zips. I had my eyes on it for a few months and I can't believe it's finally mine! I love the golden hardware and the zip details because they make it look so chic and modern. Also the size is perfect because there is enough room to fit all your daily essentials. This was indeed a perfect gift, so thank you Santa :)
 
 The big Christmas tree from my living room (above) and the small tree from my bedroom (below)
 
That's it from me guys, lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...