Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide

Can you believe that December is already here? I can't believe we are only a few weeks away from Christmas! And since we are all looking for the perfect Christmas gift for our dear ones, I though that I should dedicate this post entirely to Christmas gift ideas for all budgets. So sit comfortably and go through the selection of gifts I've put below because you might just find the perfect gift idea for your mum, sister or best friend!

1. Ciate Caviar Limited Edition Manicure - £18 from ASOS (but I've also seen it at Sephora). This year has been all about statement nails, so why not buy your sister or best friend a kit for the most amazing party nails?

 
2. Accessorize wallet - £17 here or at your local Accessorize store. I think that an elegant wallet makes a perfect gift. I chose this one due to its lovely blush shade and the golden bow detail.
 
 
3. Make-up palettes - What girl doesn't love make-up palettes with countless options to choose from when creating the most interesting looks?

Sephora limited edition make-up palette (around 25 Euros) - you can find this in pretty much any Sephora out there.


Sleek "Oh So Special" make-up palette (around 10 Euros). My Romanian readers can find this palette on  The Makeup Shop

Too Faced limited edition palette - £19.00 from ASOS, but you can also find it in Sephora

Stila Limited Edition Large Snowflake Eye Shadow Palette With FREE Mascara - £29.50 from ASOS
 
4. "Courtesan " from Amazon. I already did a short review of this book a few months ago, so if you saw it, you probably know how much I enjoyed reading this book. It is beautifully written and it will keep you on the edge of your sits until the last pages. And what woman doesn't enjoy a wonderful love story like the one between the famous courtesan Diane de Poitiers and Henry II of France? (for my Romanian readers, you can find this book at your local Diverta)
 

5. Love jumper - £40 from Inlovewithfashion. What other colours scream festive season than white and red. This jumper from Love is a great option to wear not only on Christmas Day or during the festive season but also in the months to come since it has such a beautiful girlie design and it's so soft and comfortable.
 
 
6. Clarins skin care kit (around 45 Euros). I think that skin care kits are a great gift for our mums and not only, because what women does not want to have perfect looking skin? Again, you can find skin care kits from a multitude of brands in your local Sephora.
 

 7. The perfect party dress - £48 pounds from Topshop. If I were to receive the perfect dress for the upcoming Christmas parties or New Year's Eve, this would be it. The design and the embroidery are wonderful and I think that this is the type of black dress you will wear for years to come.
 
 
 8. Nina Ricci perfume set (around 60 Euros). Whether you choose to buy just the perfume or an entire set, any girl would love to receive her favourite fragrance for Christmas. You can find these types of sets in every Sephora or online.
 
 
9.  Pandora bracelet - For the ones with a bigger Christmas budget, a Pandora bracelet would be an amazing gift to offer to your girlfriend or your sister. The idea behind Pandora jewellery is really interesting and the charms are all beautifully designed.


10. The perfect black bag. I literally don't know a single woman who doesn't love bags. So if your budget allows you, a classic black leather bag would be the perfect gift for those bag obsessed ladies out there. You can find this one here.


So these were my suggestions for the perfect Christmas gifts; needless to say, these are only some ideas meant to inspire you, I did not try to imply that you should buy exactly the gifts I've mention above since there are many other things you can buy for Christmas.
 
I hope you've enjoyed this post and if you have some other gift suggestions please leave them in the comments box below so I can read them and get inspired! Happy Christmas shopping everyone!


4 comments:

  1. So many beautiful things! I especially like the Stila snowflake pallet and the Ciate caviar manicure set looks stunning- what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the Ciate caviar manicure set. I think it looks amazing! I'm glad you liked this post :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...