Tuesday 1 January 2013

NYE Outfit

 
Happy New Year, lovelies! I hope 2013 is going to be exactly as you imagine it to be and more! Just a quick outfit post to show you what I wore yesterday evening. And what other pose says winter holidays better than the traditional "next to the Christmas tree" pose? I just couldn't resist it :) Anyway, I chose this gorgeous black lace dress from Topshop (you can find it here) which actually arrived just a few days before the big night. It is so flattering and qualitative and it has become my favourite party dress. Accessory wise, I opted for a golden statement necklace from New Look and a cocktail ring.

For my make-up I chose a golden-bronzy smoky eye with nude lips, but unfortunately my "amazing" phone wasn't able to capture it properly...
 

At midnight I went to the city centre to watch the beautiful fireworks show which lasted around 15 minutes. I had a beautiful night spent with the persons which matter the most to me. I hope you too had a wonderful night and that you are going to have an amazing 2013!

Lots of love x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...