Sunday 20 January 2013

Beaded Denim Shirt


Hello girls! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but it's really hard for me to post more often since now I have two jobs and my free time can be very limited at times. But you know I love blogging and I will try and post at least once a week. 

Anyway, back to the outfit, this is what I wore today for a bit of sale shopping. The denim shirt is  a recent purchase and it has become one of my favourite items of clothing, mostly thanks to the beaded collar. I'm a sucker for everything which has pearls attached to it, or other feminine subtle details for that matter. Also, my obsession for this Zara bag hasn't faded, since I still feed the need to carry it everywhere I go :)) 
 

Denim shirt - Stradivarius
Jumper - Zara
Jeggins - Zara
Boots - Ken's Shoes (Belgium)
Leather bag with zips - Zara

I wish you all an amazing week! I'm personally very excited for next week since the European Skating Championships start, and I'm a huge skating fan. So yeah, I'm looking forward to that :)

Au revoir, lovelies x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...