Thursday 10 May 2012

Recent beauty purchases



I'm so excited to have finally found all of the beauty products I've been eyeing for quite some time. The products I'm most excited about are Vichy's Idealia face cream and Caudalie's Beauty Elixir. I will do a proper review in the next few weeks but up to this point I am more than pleased with both of them. I am so pleased when I find skincare products that actually do their job!

Besides these two, I've bought a slimming gel from Gerovital because summer is near and I want to prep my legs for short shorts and dresses, a hair mask from Syoss, a face scrub from Bioten and my trusty Carmex lip balm. Besides the slimming gel, the other products are regulars in my face care and hair care routine, so there's nothing new under the sun.

The last two things I've bought are not beauty products, but the British and Spanish editions of Glamour magazine. I can't wait to read them since I find them much more interesting than the Romanian edition.



Have you tried any of these products? Any thoughts?

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...