Sunday 29 April 2012

Tennis OOTD

Hello girls,

I hope everybody is having a great & sunny Sunday! I can't believe that there are 30 degrees outside on the 29th of April. This is completely mad! I'm not sure how much this high temperatures will last, but in the meantime I'm in such a holiday mood and I all I want to do is...nothing! Just relax, go to the seaside and hang out with my friends. But, the horrible dissertation won't give me peace, so I have to ignore the beautiful weather and stop procrastinating and get to work.

Anyway, today I wanted to show you what I wore on Friday when I went to a tennis match. Since I went to see the match right after work, I opted for a smart casual outfit.


I paired a stripped top from H&M with a printed scarf also from H&M and with a pair of dark skinny jeans from Miss Sixty. Because I knew I was going to return home in the evening I took my favourite Promod jacket which I bought around two years ago. I then added two of my favourite pieces from my wardrobe, namely my Nine West nude flats and my much adored Modalu Toffee Pippa bag. Normally I would have opted for a smaller bag or a cross body bag, but since I had to go to work first I needed a more spacious bag and my Modalu was just perfect. I just love this bag so much. It's so beautiful and....perfect! The shape, the colour, the size, its design...I love everything about it! (if you haven't seen my review of the bag, check it out here)


Congratulation to our boys for winning such a beautiful match!

So this is it, I hoped you liked the outfit! Have a great start of the week and for the ones who, like me, are on an extended weekend thanks to the public holiday, have loads of fun! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...