Friday 6 April 2012

OOTD: Layering

Hello loves,

It seems that the cold weather has returned and from what I've heard it will not leave us very soon. Hence, back to warmer clothes unfortunately...Just when I hoped that I've seen the last of my sweaters and boots. But spring tends to be fickle so this comes as no surprise really.

Anyway, I really liked the outfit I've worn today for work so I decided to snap a few pictures before I left for the hairdressers in the afternoon (my ends needed a little trimming).

   
This is one of my favourite sweaters due to its loose fit and its waterfall-like ends. It's from H&M and I bought it more than a year ago along with the scarf, and both of the items remained some of my favourite pieces. The jacket is from Orsay from the current collection. It has a gorgeous tan colour and it quickly became one of my staple pieces for this season. 


The rest of my outfit consists of a River Island bag, a pair of Lee black jeans and Bata suede booties. Looking now at the pictures I realise that most of the items I wore today are among my favourite items in my wardrobe; probably this is why I loved this outfit so much.


That's it from me. I hope there's warm and sunny where you are right now and you're enjoying the weekend!

Lots of kisses x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...