Sunday 22 April 2012

Weekly report #3

Hello loves,

Another week has ended, hence another weekly report is up!


1. A beautiful manor from 1902 next to Cismisgiu park// 2. Candyfloss & happy moments// 3. Sunny & relaxing day in the park// 4. Nine West nude flats (my favourites for spring)// 5. Easter eggs made by yours truly// 6. Another lovely view of the park// 7. My mom has the most amazing taste. She gave me this beautiful amethyst ring for Easter// 8. A lovely brooch from my friend// 9.  The sweetest little baby goat from the countryside// 10. I loved how the sky looked through all those tree branches// 11-12 My much adored cats from the countryside// 13. Tennis week in Bucharest// 14. My River Island bag has finally arrived a few days ago and I like it so much!


Have a great & sunny week, everyone x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...