Saturday 7 April 2012

Weekly Report #2

The past week has been quite busy for me, but I managed to take some pictures of my favourite moments. So here it is, a new weekly report as I like to call it:


1. Some beautiful spring flowers from my room// 2. I finally managed to buy a hydrangea and I absolutely love it, it's so beautiful// 3. Spring in the park// 4. My favourite outfit of the week// 5. Me and the cutest little goat from the countryside// 6. Some beautiful blossomed trees from the park// 7. The best salad you'll ever taste made by yours truly// 8. My new elliptic bicycle. Time to get into shape for summer!// 9. Even more blossomed trees// 10. New tan sandals// 11.  My favourite ballet shoes// 12. I got bored and arranged my scarf into a pretty bow. Love it!// 13. The book I'm currently reading: the 7th volume of The Accursed Kings by Maurice Druon// 14. A beautiful box I've bought to store some of my make-up// 15. Some Easter candy I bought for my neighbour's children.


Have a great weekend and Happy Easter for the ones who celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...