Friday 13 April 2012

Nine West nude ballet flats & some chit chat

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I had an amazing day...one of those days that get better and better as the hours pass by. I just love love love these kind of days! But then again, who doesn't? I started the day with some great news from work regarding a much awaited  Easter bonus yeeey! Moreover, I received a notification from River Island informing me that they had free international delivery for 48 hours!! Of course I considered this as a sign from Heavens that I should order the front tassel cross body bag over which I've been obsessing for the past month. Theeeen, after I left work I met up with one of my friends and went to a shopping centre because I wanted to buy a pair of nude ballet flats from Nine West (they had 20% off the current season for the holidays)! Therefore, I bought this gorgeous pair of flats as a gift to myself for Easter. And what better way to spend a bonus than on a present...even if it is for myself, right? :)

I also went to H&M, where I had a lovely surprise since I finally managed to get my hands on their famous feather ring (which is gorgeous)! Then we went to a lovely restaurant where we had some pastas and some quality girl time. But there was one more surprise waiting for me at home, namely my Elf brushes which came by post in the afternoon. Personally I don't like to spend too much money on brushes, so the Elf ones are perfect for me.

So yeah, this was my beautiful day. I know it didn't consist of something remarkable for mankind or anything, but it was a great day for me and precisely because these type of days are pretty rare, you come to appreciate them even more.

Anyway, enough with the talking, time for some pictures now. First in line are my nude Nine West ballet flats. They are so pretty and sweet, the leather is really soft and the colour is beautiful. Plus, the 20% off made them even more beautiful!





Next up, my new H&M feather ring



And, last but not least I wanted to show you my Elf flat powder brush. It's super soft and I'm really pleased with it. I use it to apply my mineral Sephora foundation (my favourite foundation) and it does a great job.


This is it, lovelies. I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter filled with joy and special moments! And enjoy the short holiday!

Lots of love x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...