Thursday 6 September 2012

Wonderful Danes


Hello loves! I know I've been MIA for a while but I've been away for a few days in a wonderful place near Sighisoara, called Dracula-Danes domain and I'm smitten with the place. I think this has become my favourite place in Romania. Located in an idyllic place, it has everything you need in order to have a relaxing vacation: fresh air, beautiful, clean rooms, delicious food, vast gardens, a pool, a mini farm, and my favourite, stables with beautiful trained horses; thus, if you love horse riding, you have the opportunity to take as many horse riding lessons as you like. Actually, the whole place is like a sanctuary dedicated to horses.

Now I will leave you with some of the photos I took on my trip. I really recommend going to this place because it's perfect and you will no doubt have a great time there. I personally didn't think there is such a place in Romania, so I was more than pleasantly surprised with what I've found there.


The stables

 






Fully equipped

Meet the beautiful and kind Delphis




   


 I really hope you liked the pics and you already started packing for Danes!

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, you have a really nice blog, I'm now following you. Would you care to follow back? xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You also have a lovely blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...