Tuesday 28 August 2012

Déjà Vu

 
Hello, beautiful people! Today's OOTD consists of pieces of clothing which you have seen in previous outfit posts, hence the title of "déjà vu". These are some of my favourite pieces and when I like something and feel very comfortable in the respective piece, I tend to wear it...a lot!
 
Yesterday I went to see a movie in the evening and I was pretty tired, thus I chose a very comfy outfit which included a pair of ripped jeans, ballet flats, my new embellished top and my much loved Modalu bag. So yeah, I think this is the perfect type of outfit when you want to go out but want to dress cosy without looking drab. Also, please excuse the very tired face...it was Monday...I rest my case :D
 
 
 
Top - Stradivarius
Jeans - Zara
Bag - Modalu Pippa Toffee
Flats - Humanic
Necklace - New Look
Bracelets - Accessorize & Six


 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...