Tuesday 7 August 2012

Zara Floral Print Silk Scarf


I bought this scarf about a month ago from the Zara sales for half of its initial price, which was quite a bargain considering its excellent quality - it's made of silk and cotton. It is slightly oversized and it's pretty warm, therefore I can use it also in autumn with a jacket or with a sweater. I absolutely love its floral print (you know I'm a sucker for florals) and its rich colours. It will definitely make any outfit stand out!


Due tot he fact that we are still in the sales period, chances are you will still find it in store. I think it has become my favourite scarf at the moment and I can't wait to wear it! (although with the extremely high temperatures we are currently having in Bucharest I'll probably have to wait until September)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...