Saturday 18 August 2012

Embellished Top


Hello girls! I hope you are having a great weekend! A few days ago we had a national bank holiday and I had the day off from work. Thus I decided to go and buy my little niece some lovely presents for her birthday and then I went for a walk in the park. The top I'm wearing was a treat to myself, being such a good auntie, and it's my newest love. It has some beautiful embellishments on the shoulders and I really like its dusty pink shade. I love how it looks on my skin. Also the dropped shoulder was another plus. I paired it with a some white shorts, a fringed suede bag and some grey flats. Even though the outfit is really simple and laid back, I love how it looks.


Top - Stradivarius
Shorts - Zara
Bag - Polo Garage (old)
Flats - Humanic
Sunglasses - Esprit

Have a great rest of the weekend! Take care x

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...