Monday 13 August 2012

Floral Maxi Dress


Hello sweeties, what have you been up to lately? I've been at the seaside for the past couple of days and I had a delightful time! The weather was great for the most part, I had a lot of fun and I got a great tan. I would really love to live in a city which is located by the sea because I adore the sea, the sunny weather and the long, beautiful walks on the beach.

For a lovely dinner I've chosen to wear my new maxi dress from New Look which I've bought right before I left on holiday. It has a beautiful floral print and a nice flowy chiffon material and the waist is emphasised by a slim brown belt. The clutch I'm wearing is also a new addition, I bought it two or three weeks ago from Asos and what I love about it, except is colour and beautiful design, is the fact that I can wear it from day to night. I think it is a great choice for the dress, since it creates a much needed contrast.


Maxi dress - New Look
Clutch - Johnny Loves Rosie (Asos)
Bracelets - Accessorize & Six

I really love this dress and I feel great while wearing it.  It's definitely one of my favourite summer dresses. What about you? What is your favourite piece for summer?

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...