Friday 24 August 2012

Summer Through my Phone


Since this is going to be the last summer weekend I decided to do somewhat of a retrospective of my summer by means of the photos I managed to snap with my phone. Obviously the above photo is not from my phone, but since it is my favourite pic from this summer, I guess I'm allowed to cheat, aren't I?
 
All in all I had a beautiful and busy summer with lots of travelling but also relaxing moments and I'm pretty sad it will be over soon since summer is my favourite season. But knowing the weather in Bucharest, we will probably have an extended summer which is great!

Some of my first summer purchases: the most beautiful pair of sandals and my favourite silk scarf from Zara

Packing for Rome / The Trevi Fountain

The amazing Colosseum / The Sistine Chapel

Delicious Lebanese food / One of my favourite places to eat and have some drinks

Lying on the beach / A very funny and overly talkative individual

The most adorable dog which made my stay at the mountains even more pleasant / Peles Castle in Sinaia

 Some of my favourite purchases this summer: Guess purse and Asos clutch
 
So, these have been the highlights of my summer. I hope you had an amazing time this summer and that you have all your batteries recharged for autumn!
 
Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. It looks like youve had a lovely summer! Lucky girlie going to Italy! I loved Rome when i was there! I wish summer lasted longer! Its thunder and rain in Devon at the mo! waaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rome is indeed a wonderful city and I loved my stay there :) Sorry to hear you're having such a terrible weather; in Bucharest we had around 40 degrees today, so I think I prefer the rain right now :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...