Wednesday 10 April 2013

Antique Dressing Tables

 
Hello girls! I don't know about you, but I love vanity tables. If I weren't living in a relatively small apartment I would have probably owned an elegant and sophisticated dressing table. I'm sure I wouldn't have settled for anything less than an antique piece (you all know about my love for antiques by now). But alas, since I don't have the possibility or the space to buy such a wonderful piece of furniture, I decided to post here about my favourite vanity tables found over the Internet, lavishly decorated and with such an amazing woodwork. A girl can dream, no? Anyway, I know you're going to love these pieces as much as I do because let's face it, what girl doesn't want to own such exquisite dressing tables??




Source here

Source here

Source here

Source here

Source here

I honestly can't pick one! I want them all! What about you, do you have any favourite?

Lots of love x

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, love this pictures, so romantic and feminine.Quality Beds and Mattresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...