Friday 26 April 2013

Tennis Outfit - Day One




What's this? Could this be a new outfit post?? I am probably as amazed as you are that I finally took some outfit photos :)) This is what I wore a few days ago to a tennis match, when the weather was still normal and hadn't decided to skip spring like it did today when we had around 28 degrees. In the past years, when I went to tennis tournaments I wore feminine and smart casual outfits, but this year I decided to let my sporty side out and I really loved the results.

Anyway, this outfit was really simple but I loved how all the pieces looked when put together. This is my new denim jacket from Mango and I'm obsessed with it. I want to wear it all the time and with every clothing piece I own. I also love how the red scarf made this outfit really pop. This is definitely one of my favourite posts!



Scarf - Zara
Denim jacket - Mango
Jumper - Zara
Bag - River Island
Jeans - Miss Sixty


Have a wonderful weekend and see you soon with my tennis outfit no. 2!

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...