Wednesday 1 May 2013

Tennis Day Two - Denim on Denim

 

Hello, loves! I'm back with my second outfit from last week, when an ATP tennis tournament took place in Bucharest. The weather was and still is extremely hot for this period. It seems as if we blinked and missed spring. This is why I wore an almost summery outfit, with lots of denim and stripes. I love pairing this light blue denim jacket from Stradivarius with dark coloured jeans and a striped top because I think the result is rather trendy and modern. Accessories wise, I chose a belt to accentuate my waist and my spacious and extremely loved Modalu Pippa Grab, perfect for a busy day.

I really love this outfit since it is on the sporty and comfy side but it feels rather chic and feminine :)

My soon to be home...in my dreams maybe :D
 
I wish you all a wonderful May! Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...