Sunday 19 May 2013

Ethnic Blouse & The Village Museum



Hello, ladies! I hope you had a relaxing weekend! Today I've spent a quiet and very pleasant day at the Village Museum. I haven't visited this beautiful place since my childhood years, so it was lovely to be here again :) The museum looked wonderful and the old traditional houses reminded me of my summer vacations spent at my grandparents' house, in the countryside. I will be definitely returning again to this museum since I had such a nice and relaxing time.

Moving on to the outfit I wore, I chose a loose ethnic blouse from Mango, which in a way reminded me of our national traditional costume, a pair of light blue jeans and some cute and feminine sandals (both items are from Zara). Th reason for which I chose a casual clutch instead of a bag is because it was very hot and I didn't want to carry anything heavy or really close to my body (if that makes sense). I love how this coral clutch from Accessorize offers the much needed pop of colour to my outfit. 

So here you have it, a casual easy breezy outfit. Make sure you check all the photos for some nice shots of the traditional houses you can find in the museum. 


Have a great week!

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...