Monday 16 January 2012

New in...H&M blazer


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I can't believe it's January and there are 8 degrees outside. It's so warm and sunny! It makes me feel like spring is just around the corner...but sadly, it isn't. I just hope that the warm weather will continue to last in the next weeks :D

On Friday I went on a little shopping spree because I wanted to check the sales but came back with a little more than I expected.


Blame it on the sales!

Besides the good bargains I managed to find at Zara and Nine West I also returned with some spring/summer pieces.

Over at H&M I found the most gorgeous blazer ever. It's so stylish and while I'm sure it's more proper for an elegant attire I think it will look also look great with a T-shirt and some flats. It's just one of those classic pieces that it's good to have in your closet and I think it is really a good investment.



I also purchased a silk printed shirt which I can't wait to wear...too bad it will rest in my closet for the next 3 months. As I said, both of the items are part of the spring/summer collection, therefore they weren't initially on my list, but not everything goes according to plan, right? :)



 I've put this pic from  H&M 's on-line website so that you can see how beautiful it really is (it looked awful on the hanger).

In other news, I'm so nervous right now because I'm waiting for a very important package to arrive. I don't know why it's taking so long for it to arrive. I'm so anxious because it's my birthday present (even though my b-day is more than a month away, but I just wanted to make sure that nothing is going to go wrong). So finger crossed that it will turn up okay!

I wish you all an amazing week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...