Sunday 15 January 2012

Quick Hello!

Hello everyone!

It's been almost a month since I last posted, but I guess I was in a post-holiday depression :)) I mean it was great during the Christmas period, I had a lot of fun, but after the whole thing was over I had many projects for uni since thevery first day...sad times. I still have a lot of uni work but this weekend I decided not to do anything. It is more like the calm before the real storm of exams and project begins :(

So today I just wanted to say a quick hello and post a few pics from my brief trip to Sighisoara, where I spent New Year's Eve. It's a gorgeous city and it is the only medieval fortress in the world which is still inhabited.











I hope everybody had a great time during the holidays and that the new year will be filled with happy and special moments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...