Tuesday 20 December 2011

New Look Waterfall Cardigan

Hello everyone!

Today I have another OOTD for you. The title of my post could have easily been "same boots, different days", since in my previous outfit post I was also wearing them. Actually, I've been wearing them quite a lot because they are my favourite winter piece, so excuse me if I repeat myself in my outfit posts, but i think they are so versatile I can basically wear them with everything.

Anyway, returning to the star of today's post, I thought I should finally show you my New Look waterfall cardigan which I ordered on-line about 3 weeks ago.  I've been looking for a waterfall cardigan for ages and I'm so glad I finally found this one! I think its turquoise colour looks great with an all black outfit and with a pair of tan boots. Unfortunately, my hair covered the brooch I accessorised the cardigan with :( It is a family jewel (as I like to call it) and when I was little I used to adore it and was so jealous on my mom whenever she was wearing it. But it's mine now muhahaha!

So this was my outfit from last night when I went out with one my friends.





 
And here's a separate pic of my gold parrot brooch. As I said, I used to love it when I was little, and I still do :)



Do you have any piece of jewelry with sentimental value?

That's a wrap for today! Have a great rest of the week! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...