Wednesday 14 December 2011

Vienna Haul

Hello lovelies!

How are your Christmas preparations going? I've started decorating my apartment little by little but I'll save the Christmas tree for the 24th of December (I've always decorated it on this day). Right now I've lit a scented candle and I'm listening to some Christmas music and I'm feeling even more festive than usual :P What can I do? The Christmas bug has caught me completely :)

So today I wanted to make a Vienna haul. I didn't buy too many clothes because unfortunately (for me) I didn't manage to find the things I wanted, such as a wool camel coat, a party dress and a leather tan tote bag. I mean, there were tons of shops with tons of clothes but I didn't want to waste my money on stuff I already had. This is why I've bought only a few sweaters, a super cute lace dress, a ruffled blouse and jewelry from Forever 21 (they have the best jewelry!). Apart from these, I've both a lot of sweets and gingerbread from the Christmas markets and they are simply delicious; and gorgeously decorated. I've saved a few for Christmas day but I really hope that I'm not going to eat them until then :))

Anyway, after I returned, I threw everything I bought on my bed and took a few pics before I put all of them away.  


From left to right: Zara red cardigan, Forever 21 ruffled  blouse, Forever 21 lace & pleated dress, Tally Weijl sweater and Forever 21 sweater


My favourites are the dress and the blouse. I love their texture and the colours are simply gorgeous. I have a new brand crush: Forever 21. They have the cutest clothes and the most gorgeous jewelry! Forgive my enthusiasm but we don't have Forever 21 where I live so I don't have the chance to shop from them very often.
I wanted to add that shopping in Vienna is great, because you have so many great shops to choose from (Peek & Cloppenburg, Forever 21, Zara, Mango, H&M, Humanic, Promod, Pimkie, Orsay, Tally Weijland and so on) and both Mariahilferstarsse and Kartner Strasse are the best shopping streets in the world (but that's just my opinion of course). Vienna should offer me a free vacation for all this positive advertising :))

I think in the next post I'm going to share with you a few travelling tips (where to stay, where to eat, what to visit, etc.).

Anyway, if you're not interested, just skip these posts. I'm doing them because first of all, I adore this city and I love talking about it, second of all, maybe there are people who are as passionate about  Vienna as I am and we can share thoughts and impressions and third of all, maybe there are people who want to go to there and want to know more things about it, so maybe these posts can be helpful.

Talk to you soon! Back to decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...