Sunday 18 December 2011

Red & Black

I know I haven't done an OOTD for quite some time but lately it has become really hard to take outfit photos outside due to the fact that a) it's really cold  and b) it gets dark at 4 30 pm. So my apologies for the boring indoor background but this is the only way and place where I'm able to take decent outfit photos without freezing :D So this "lovely" door is going to be quite the star of my pics for the next period of time.

Today I went to a cute Italian restaurant to eat some pastas and I really liked my outfit choice, so I thought I could share it with you. I just love the combination between red and black and I was so delighted to finally find this red cardigan at Zara (I've been searching for it for ages). I added a simple black dress, tan boots and a lovely pair of H&M printed tights and I was ready to go.





Cardigan - Zara
Dress - Zara
Belt - H&M
Printed tights - H&M
Boots - Zara
Bag - Nine West

In other news, I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, fact which makes me a really relaxed and happy person. I've bought all the presents for everybody and I'm almost done with buying decorations, but tomorrow I'm going to purchase the last remaining bits. So yeah, I was lucky to escape most of the madness this year!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this beautiful (and stressful) time of the year!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...