Sunday 22 January 2012

New in: Nine West Black Leather Boots

I'm swamped with uni work at the moment and I barely have time do do anything...2 more weeks until it's over. Seems like forever! Meanwhile my social life is basically on hold and, as usual, in this period I feel like going out daily and doing all sorts of stuff...except studying or writing projects. Like now for example, I'm supposed to do a portfolio with a huuuuge number of translations....but I'm blogging :D

As I mentioned in my previous post, I went sale shopping last week and among the things I bought was a pair of black leather boots! You've probably noticed my love for Nine West shoes, but unfortunately they usually have humongous price tags. So this is why the best time to shop from them is during the sales. This particular pair of boots caught my eye around October or November but I decided to wait for the sales because 1. they were ridiculously expensive, 2. I had just bought my pair of brown Zara boots and 3. I have enough pairs of boots (says the rational part of me). So when I entered Nine West last week and saw that they had a 50% discount I knew I was right to wait for them! The main reason I bought them is because they have the most comfortable heel ever; and also because they are another classic piece I should have in my wardrobe: simple, black, relatively small heel, plus they go with everything.

So here they are: Nine West black 'Mora' boots!


 This New Look t-shirt is another recent purchase. I couldn't resist the photo it has on its front side!


Also, I wanted to add that my special package arrived this week! It is amazing! Unfortunately, I had to put it away because I only have access to it in February :))


What could it be? ;;)


Recess over :( Time to go back to my 'wonderful' translations.

Good luck to everyone who is going through the exam period!

Lots of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...