Thursday 2 February 2012

Ramblings from the North Pole

Hello lovelies! What have been up to lately? The weather in Bucharest is awful, there are -15 degrees outside and it's snowing...again! It is horrible, it feels as if I were living in the North Pole! Today, while I was going to work I had the impression that I was going to turn into Frosty the Snowman. And I heard that the worst is still to come...

Fortunately, I'm home now where is nice and warm, but the downside is that I have to study for my last exam which is tomorrow (I still have another 2 essays for next week, but at least no more studying after tomorrow!!)

However, right now I'm relaxing a bit while reading one of my favourite magazines.




I'm so happy that tomorrow everything is going to end (for the next 4 months); I just hope that after the exam I'm going to be just as happy and positive as I am today :D

There's not much more to say now, since all I did these past few weeks was study, write projects, moan about the weather and freezing my butt off.

Ah, yes, there was one little interesting thing I did do this week: I went to buy my mother a present for her birthday, but I also ended up buying some cosmetic bits and bobs for myself (helpless, I know). I'll probably talk about them in one of my future posts since I was so happy to finally found some of the things I bought.

One more article and I'm off to studying!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...