Saturday 4 February 2012

Benefit erase paste & some bits and bobs

Not only it's weekend but I'm also almost done with my exams! But since for the time being I'm living in the North Pole, probably in the next 2 days I'm going into indulge in some indoor activities. Honestly, after this stressful period I can't wait to just relax and do nothing. I have a pile of DVDs waiting for me, some good books to read and my favourite magazines to flip through. A well deserved rest I may add.

Moving on now, I'm so happy that I finally found a great concealer. It took me a while, but the wait was worth. I've heard for quite a while about Benefit's erase paste, but I was a little sceptical and preferred to buy other concealers instead. But since I wasn't fully satisfied with them, I decided to finally give the famous erase paste a try. Aaaaand...I love it! For once, the rumours were true, so to say.

What I love about it:
- its great coverage (my dark circles are history)
- its creamy texture which doesn't dry out my under eye area
- brightens the under eye area
- it blends really well
- it also covers blemishes

What I don't like
- it tends to settle into the thin lines under my eyes


You only need a tiny amount of product to do the job. Use the spatula to take the product out of the pot, then apply it under your eyes and simply dab it with your fingers until it blends completely. I  like the idea of the little "instructions manual" with the 3 lessons on how to use the product. They do know how to sale a product, don't they? Will I repurchase it? Definitely yes! It is the best concealer I've used up to now.
Here's a swatch of the erase paste (I have the medium shade).


I've also swatched my new Sephora liquid eye liner in shade prune aubergine. I love purple eye liners because I have green eyes and purple tends to make my eyes stand out more. Not much to say about it, except the fact that it has a good staying power and a lovely pigmented shade.


The last thing I want to show you is this beautiful diary I bought a few days ago. Its art deco design attracted me immediately. It looks so sophisticated and the woman seems so mysterious and exquisite. Love it!



Have a beautiful weekend and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...