Sunday 12 February 2012

Just....plain random

Hello boys and girls! I hoped you had a pleasant weekend somewhere warm and sunny. It's snowing in my beloved Bucharest....again! For the 100th time in the past 3 weeks!!! I'm so fed up with all the cold and snow (yes, I know I'm moaning again about the weather but it's absolutely horrible). For the past weeks the word "style" is not in my vocabulary anymore. All I've been wearing lately are Uggs and jumpers since it is impossible to wear something else given the circumstances. I'm so bored to wear the same stuff over and over again while my beloved shirts, dresses and boots are resting in my closet. Damn you crappy weather!

Sorry guys, but I had to get that out of my system :)) Since OOTDs are out of the question because there's nothing interesting about Uggs and jumpers, I must bore you with a random post about Ikea. I was looking for some decorations and since I had nothing better do do at home or anywhere else, I decided to browse the store a bit. I fell madly in love with some bedroom furniture and a vanity table but since at the moment I don't have where to store any of them, all I can do is dream about my perfect house where I can cram everything I want :)

Gorgeous! The perfect bedroom :)

This is the vanity I've fallen in love with. So simple and elegant

 Even in Ikea, there were hearts everywhere :))


This is a lace dress I've found over at Peek & Cloppenburg. I don't know whether to buy it or not...my bf said it looked like a drapery :)) But I still like it a lot. Any advice?

So these were today's highlights. Yesterday I've browsed all day the web page of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and I've found some beautiful and interesting things. This is why my next few posts are going to be rather different from the usual ones. I'm going to surprise you with something truly beautiful and amazing.

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...