Sunday 22 July 2012

Rome Haul


Hello girls, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! For today I decided to make a little haul post about the stuff I bought in Rome. I didn't go all crazy in the shops, but I absolutely love all the things I've bought!

A few thoughts about shopping in Rome? Well, to be honest I wasn't overly impressed. It was OK (my all time favourite shopping street continues to be Mariahilferstrasse in Vienna). Their main shopping streets are Via del Corso, Via Nazionale and Via Condotti (which is filled with designer shops). Among the high street brands there's Zara, Mango, Guess, Massimo Dutti, Bata, Promod, Levi's and H&M. But there is also a large number of Italian boutiques, some of them being a little pricey. My favourite was named Class; they have beautiful and qualitative clothes, so be sure to check out this pretty boutique if you're there.

Now on to the things I've bough...In terms of clothing I purchased only two things, a lovely studded collar blouse from Zara (finally!!) and the most perfect tan leather jacket from Class. I always wanted a leather jacket which resembled a blazer and which was fitted at the waist and I was lucky enough to find this one at a reasonable price in the sales. The quality of the leather is incredible (after all, Italian leather is famous for its quality), it fits beautifully and it has a gorgeous colour.

The next thing I've bought is a purse from Guess also in beautiful tan colour. I always wanted to own something from Guess but their prices are kind of steep for my budget, therefore when I found this beauty reduced to a reasonable price I jumped at the opportunity.



My next exciting purchase (for me at least) is Urban Decay's Naked Palette which I've been longing for quite some time, but since it is unavailable in my country and because I was reluctant to buy it from the Internet, I waited until my trip to Rome to buy it from their Sephora. It's so beautiful, the colours are gorgeous and perfect for my style.

The last things I bought, are a few YSL makeup products from the duty-free. I bought the Faux Clis Shocking Mascara, the Tough Eclat and a radiant blush. I think my favourite product is the blush because it is half matte half shimmery and it gives your skin a nice pinkish dewy finish.




The end :) Did you like anything in particular? If you want me to review any of the products of if you want more information, feel free to ask. Also, I find it unnecessary to add that I'm by no means trying to brag! It is only the pure joy of sharing my excitement with people who are interested in the same things as I am.

Take care, beauties x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...