Monday 1 October 2012

Indian Summer Nights

 
 
Happy 1st of October, I hope this is going to be an amazing month for all of us! At the moment we are experiencing some sort of a heatwave in Bucharest with temperatures of 30 degrees. I never thought I would be wearing shorts in October and other summary clothes but our weather never ceases to amaze us. I must say I absolutely love this weather but in a way I miss those chilly autumn days and my autumn wardrobe.
 
Anyway, this is what I wore a few days ago to a lovely Lebanese dinner. I know these are not the best of outfit pics but since you can have dinner only in the evening I had to settle with these night time photos. I know this is not a very glamorous outfit but I chose to be more comfortable...more me, hence I chose a pair of denim shorts, ballet flats and a sequined sweater to jazz up my outfit a bit. I love this sweater and I cannot wait to wear it more. Also, if the bag looks familiar to you it's maybe because I have the same one in white, but I loved it so much that I decided to buy the black version also.
 
 
Sweater - Zara
Denim shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - River Island
Flats - Humanic
Bracelet - Accessorize
 
I know this is a rather simple look but I felt great wearing it. I am sure you've noticed by now that I prefer simple outfits and that I am no fashion maverick. But this is my style and I love it nevertheless. Give me a pair of fitted jeans, a nice blouse and some ballet flats and I'm ready to conquer the world :))

Have a beautiful week x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...