Tuesday 16 October 2012

YSL Shocking Mascara Review


I've been using YSL's Shocking mascara for the past month and a half and I wanted to share my thoughts on it. Considering the good reviews I read before purchasing it, I really had high expectations, but unfortunately it disappointed me immensely. It's true that it gave my lashes some volume, but it was very clumpy and it made them look really heavy. Furthermore, it didn't provide any visible length and it also transferred to my lower eyelid. Also, it dried too quickly in my opinion, after less than one month and a half of use. Unfortunately, the only shocking thing about this mascara was haw badly it looked on my lashes.
 
However, I would like to stress out that this mascara might work really well on somebody else because as you know, not all products work the same on everyone. This is just my personal opinion on this particular product which can be perfect for somebody else.
 
Until now, my ultimate favourite mascara remains Diorshow Extase, but I'm currently using Benefit's They're Real and I am really pleased with it so far. Let's hope I will be just as pleased after one month of use as I am now. 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...