Sunday 25 November 2012

NOTD - Essie "Merino Cool"

During my trip to Brussels I bought my first Essie nail polish and I chose this purple grayish number. It's a great shade for autumn/ winter, very glossy, with a staying power of around five days without chipping. Personally, I love purple nail polishes for all seasons because I think they look great on the nails and "Merino Cool" from Essie makes no exception. I have two coats on my nails in the pictures below and as you can see they are enough to obtain an opaque shade. However, in case you want the colour to be even more intense, you can apply another coat without fearing that it would look too thick. All in all, a lovely nail polish which has quickly become one of my favourite shades for the cold season!
 

What do you think? What's you favourite autumn/ winter nail polishes? x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...