Friday 2 November 2012

New Boots!!!

 

Hello guuuuys! I am so excited to show you my latest purchase, namely my brand new boots! I bought them 2 days ago from Il Passo (a Romanian shoe brand) and I love them to pieces. They are so perfect and go with almost every single piece in my wardrobe. They have a rich cognac colour, some small buckle details and are made of qualitative leather. My favourite thing about them is that they are knee-high and have no zips. They are perfect I tell you, perfect! I am behaving like a mad woman, I know, but I am so happy with them and wanted to share my enthusiasm :)



You can find them here 
 
Why do you think? I don't know if I said this before, but boots are my favourite part about the cold season and I love wearing them. This is why I get super excited when I find a pair which I absolutely love. Am I the only boot obsessed lady around here? Please share your own gems in the comment box below :)
 
I'm off to a birthday party now, have a wonderful weekend everyone! x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...