Thursday 28 February 2013

February through My Phone

On the last day of February I wanted to show you some of the hightlights of this month which is so special to me. All in all I had a really busy month, full of excitement and some interesting opportunities. Not to mention that a few days ago I celebrated my 25th birthday! It feels so epic :))
 
Enough with the blabber, here are some photos I took this month:
 
Birthday outfit - I decided to wear my favourite Topshop jumper which has a lovely beaded neckline. I had such a lovely day, mostly thanks to my wonderful family!

My birthday cake! Yumm!// Some of the gorgeous flowers I received on my birthday. I love spring flowers, they smell divine!
 
My latest order from Topshop: a beautifully embroidered jumper and a new leather chain wallet// The products I used for my birthday celebration makeup.

My new scarf from the Zara sales// New draped jumper from Asos and new necklace from Accessorize (ignore the tired face).

The pretty violet from my office bloomed// Some gorgeous tulips I received on Valentine's Day. 

 The salad I made for my Mum's birthday// Watching Marie Antoinette...again...for the millionth time :D
 
 
That's all guys, what have you been up to this February? Was it a good month for you?
 
Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...