Saturday 9 February 2013

Outfit Post: Draped Hem Jumper


Hello beautiful ladies! What have you been up to lately? I've been really busy with work and other projects, and this is why I really neglected blogging. But here I am again, back with an outfit post.
I wanted to show you my newest love, namely this blue jumper from Asos. I ordered it two weeks ago and it came on Monday and I really really really love it. It is very soft and light on the skin, but my favourite thing about it is its draped hem, which is actually the reason for which I bought it in the first place. (If you like the jumper you should know that they also have it in white and black)
 
Anyway, today I went for a bit of shopping with my mum and this is what I decided to wear (btw, you should really visit H&M during this period because they have some really beautiful pieces). I know that my outfits tend to be quite similar, but to be honest this is what I love to wear most during winter: nice jumper, black jeans or jeggins and boots. I think this has become some sort of uniform :))
 
Draped hem jumper - Asos
Necklace - Accessorize
Jeggins - Zara
Black leather bag - Zara
Boots - Il Passo
 
I hope you are having an amazing weekend!
 
Lots of love x


1 comment:

  1. I came across your site and I really liked it: it has energy, personality and it's playful too. It really kept me interested.

    The reason I am emailing you is not only for the review but to tell you that you seem to be the right person for the project I am working on right now: fashion enthusiast, chatty and with a sense of style.

    We are looking for women who live in the top 20 destination cities (or close) in Europe or USA who could become shopping tour guides (a Shopine): you would take tourists (only women) to the best boutiques, shops, tell them a story about the city, about the fashion industry,trends, trademark/local products etc.
    www.mashopine.com is a girls-only market place for guided shopping tours, empowering women to develop a side, an occasional occupation and source of income, developing friendships while sharing their knowledge of local trends, fashion and shopping.
    Chatty, fun and multi-lingual, our Shopines will guarantee a great shopping experience throughout their tours.
    Get to meet like-minded people and fill that piggy-bank while doing what you love: shopping.
    Does this sound interesting to you? Do you have friends (women) who might be interested?
    E-mail me at: tatiana@mashopine.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...