Monday 25 February 2013

My Top 3 Favourite Oscar Dresses

I couldn't pass the opportunity of showing you my favourite gowns from the Oscars. I know that there were many gorgeous dresses this year, but I managed to narrow my favourite ones to just three. So here they are:
 

Amanda Seyfried is my number one choice because I loved her entire look: the hair, the makeup and not to mention the beaded dress by Alexander McQueen. You know by now that I'm a sucker for ethereal embroidered dresses and this particular one is absolutely amazing.

 
My second choice is Naomi Watts who looked gorgeous in a futuristic silver sequin creation by Armani Prive. I think that this is my favourite look of her so far.

 

Last but not least, I loved Jennifer Lawrence and her breathtaking Dior Couture ball gown. She looked stunning. I'm also really happy she won the Oscar for Best Actress because I think she did a brilliant job in Silver Linings Playbook.

Thoughts? Any favourite? I'd love to read your opinions x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...