Friday 26 August 2011

Stay a Little Longer...

Unfortunately summer is packing her things and is going on holiday for the next...9 months!!! As summer is my favourite season, I'm pretty sad that autumn and winter (brrrr) are coming because this means cold weather, rain and snow... Sure, these cold seasons have their good parts like the gorgeous leaf colours or playing in the snow or cuddling with your loved one while drinking hot chocolate, but nothing compares to summer or to the sunny weather (and summer holidays :P).

However, to my delight, we still have hot weather and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can by wearing as many summary skirts and dresses as possible!  Therefore, thanks to this (still) lovely weather, I decided to show you what I wore today while running some errands.





Skirt - Peek & Cloppenburg
Blouse - New Yorker
Bag - Nissa
Belt - vintage 


That's it for now. Don't forget to enjoy these last lovely days of  summer! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...