Tuesday 23 August 2011

Exercise, people, exercise!

Hello there!

This evening I managed to leave my laziness behind and finally went for a run with my bf. The last time I went for a run was a few weeks ago and I expected to be very tired after just 10 minutes, but to my surprise I guess that my determination to exercise more paid off and I managed to run for more than half an hour. Impressive huh? (for me at least) Moreover, even though I’m pretty tired right now, I feel more relaxed and in a better shape :)

I’m usually a pretty lazy person when it comes to sports or physical exercises (I used to go to the gym but abandoned this activity after an year or so) and this summer I decided I needed to exercise more; therefore I started going for a run weekly (ok, I might have cheated once or twice but that doesn’t count, right?). And I have to say it shows, not only physically (I’m more toned now woop woop) but also mentally because, like I said, I feel much healthier and more relaxed. Also, if you have a rough day go and exercise because it helps, I guarantee! You’ll feel a lot better! Probably you know all these stuff but I thought it was a good idea to remind you (and myself) about the benefits of jogging/running (and of sport in general) on one’s mind and body.


So next time don’t forget to exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...