Thursday 25 August 2011

Everyday Obsessions

Does it ever happen to you to get obsessed over one thing and feel that you desperately need it in your life even though deep down inside you know that you can perfectly live without it? It surely happens to me! Probably you don't know what  I mean...but maybe some of you have experienced this unhealthy habit :D

What can I say, a few times a year I get obsessed over one item and for a couple of days I act all crazy because I fell I have to own that certain item or else my life is incomplete. Oh the tragedy, right? Whether it's a piece of clothing or a beauty product (and even though I know it's not a necessity), I simply get obsessed over it and try to do everything I can to obtain it. If only we could act like this in every aspect of our lives...wouldn't that be great?

So my latest obsession is a cute bag from eBay. I simply love it and it's not even expensive. But I need a paypal account to order it...and I don't have one. Why not make one then, right? Well, I don't know if I can be bothered to make this account only for the purchase of a freakin' bag. And I don't know anyone who has such an account. I guess it's not meant to be. This will be the one that got away :( OMG, I sound so tragic!



        (my obsession looks similar to the bag in the pic)

Well, I hope that a miracle will happen and I'll manage to get it in the end. If not, I'll find another thing to obsess about :)) I guess we all have our annoying habits and we all need to get obsessed over something at one point (or more) in our lives.

I know that some of you will understand me, the rest...please don't judge too harshly, ok? :P

Enough with the ramblings for today...

Take care,

Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...