Monday 22 August 2011

Hello World!

I’m Pandora (obviously this is not my real name, I just like to use this nickname for my blog) and I decided to start a blog where I can ramble about everything that interests me, from fashion and beauty to books and travel destinations and so on. I used to have another blog, but due to some unfortunate circumstances I decided to close it, but as you can see I couldn’t stay away from blogging too long. So here I am again, rambling about all sorts of stuff…again. The thing that annoyed me the most in my previous blogging experience was the negativity of people and their rudeness. Basically, if you have an interest in fashion, you are either a snob who likes to brag and offend people, or you are a dumb bimbo. Well, I’m neither of those and I’m sure that other girls who have some gorgeous beauty/fashion blogs aren’t either. I just don’t get it…how people can find joy in offending others. As far as I am concerned, if you don’t like my blog, don’t read it. It’s as simple as that. There’s no need for negativity or mean words.

Now, enough with this subject, because I’m becoming too melodramatic; I just had to get this out of my system :)) Soooo, back to my blog, I really want to do something beautiful with it; I don’t know if anybody is going to read it or not, or if you’re going to like it or not, but I want to create some sort of special, positive place, where I can ramble on and on about things I like, without being criticized for it if possible (man, I’m really traumatized :P ) .

That’s about it for now. Byeee

Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...