Saturday 3 September 2011

Romantic all the way

Hello chéries :)

Today was a special day for my and my boyfriend because it was our second anniversary and we chose to celebrate it by going  to a very cute and fancy restaurant where we had a lovely dinner. We still have great weather here, therefore I was able to wear my favourite dress of all times. It was a birthday present and I've been wearing it like crazy all summer. I like how versatile is it because you can wear it not only on special occasions but also for a walk in the park or when you go out for a drink with some friends and you can take it even to work; it all depends on how you choose to accessorize it. It is also very comfortable and I absolutely love both the print and its lovely colours. I simply love love love it! 
Because this evening I wanted to go for a romantic look (fit for the occasion :P) I chose to wear it with a pair of nude pumps and with my favourite summer bag.




Dress - Rare (ASOS)
Shoes - Humanic
Bag - Nissa


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...