Thursday 8 September 2011

Lazy sum...autumn evenings

Hello everyone!

With this summary temperatures is hard to know in which season we really are...it's the 8th of September but outside are at least 26 degrees. But honestly I'm not complaining because we will have enough of cold weather in the following months.
Not many interesting things happened this week...just work, a bit of shopping (haul coming soon :)) and lazy walks in the park. A few days ago I (re)discovered a lovely blouse in my wardrobe. I've got it as a present this spring but unfortunately I forgot about it but now I can't stop wearing it. I love its lively print and the fact that it's so comfortable. Now I'm sure I'll never forget about it again :)
So here are a few pics from today (and my new favourite blouse).





Blouse - H&M
Denim shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - Nine West

And here's a pic with one of the park's residents :)


Until next time, lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...