Monday 26 September 2011

Horse show competition

Hello lovelies!

I have a little surprise for you today :) I told you in my previous post that on Sunday I had the chance to go to an amazing place...or, better said, to an amazing competition. A horse show competition that is! One of my friends has a passion for horse riding and for this kind of competitions and knowing that I also love horses, she took me with her to a horse show competition. It was really one of the best experiences I've ever had. I had an amazing and fun day, the competition was spectacular and we even had the chance to visit the stables and be around those great and beautiful horses, the true champions I might say :) They were so mild and funny and gorgeous...seriously, I haven't seen such beautiful horses ever! Also, they had the cutest names like Charming Boy, Lady Bird, Lara Croft or San Landrino.

I took a lot of pics of the horses and from the competition. I hope you'll gonna like them as much as I do. Here we go!






That's it guys! Talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...