Sunday 25 September 2011

Movie night

Hey there!

I just had one of the most beautiful weekends ever! I had the chance to spend some quality time with my boy and with my friends and I went to an amazing  place (but more of that tomorrow :P). On Saturday evening I went to see Crazy Stupid Love, which was great btw. I haven't seen a good  comedy for a while, but this one really captured me, from the story, the characters and the situations they were faced with to the quality humour and witty lines, I loved it! So I highly recommend it! You will not regret paying those tickets :P

As far as my OOTD is concerned, I wanted to be comfy but chic so I wore one of  my favourite flowy tops, a cardigan, my new black ballet flats (which I absolutely love) and a pair of dark jeans.

Top - H&M
Cardigan - Zara
Jeans - Miss Sixty
Bag - Nissa
Ballet flats -Hogl

Btw, sorry about the not so lovely background, but sometimes I cannot take pics in  some of the places I go to, plus I'm a little (more) shy and I don't like to take pics of myself in public (sometimes with people staring) :))


Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...